The 2022 Formula One season is in full swing, with four rounds done and dusted and the races coming thick and fast in the next few months before the summer break.
Charles Leclerc leads the field ahead of Max Verstappen. However, a mistake at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix last week means that his lead might have been larger.
Mercedes currently struggle, far behind Red Bull or Ferrari.
When is it?
The 2022 Miami Grand Prix weekend runs from Friday May 6 until Sunday May 8. This is the inaugural F1 race held in Miami and at this track.
What time does it begin?
With practice and qualifying completed, it’s only the final race.
The Miami Grand Prix is held at 8. 30pm BST on Sunday May 8.
What TV station is it on?
Sky Sports F1 will have almost exclusive live coverage rights for the UK in this year, and the following few years with their excellent team.
Qualifying coverage begins at 8. 30pm on Sky Sports Main Event. The grand prix racing day will begin at 7 p.m. on Sky Sports F1. However, it will be available on Main Event.
Channel 4 also will have highlights extended throughout the season. The lateness of the program meant that their qualifying program was a bit compromised. They will now start at 8. 30am on Sunday morning. Their race highlights are at 12. 30am on Monday morning.
You can keep track of the practice, qualifying, and race here at Telegraph Sport .
What were your times following qualifying?
- Charles Leclerc (Mon) Ferrari 1: 28. 796
- Carlos Sainz Jr (Spa) Ferrari. 1min 28. 986secs
- Max Verstappen (Ned) Red Bull 1: 28. 991
- Sergio Perez (Mex) Red Bull 1: 29. 036
- Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Alfa Romeo Racing 1: 29. 475
- Lewis Hamilton (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1: 29. 625
- Pierre Gasly (Fra) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1: 29. 690
- Lando Norris (Gbr) McLaren1: 29. 750
- Yuki Tsunoda (Jpn) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1: 29. 932
- Lance Stroll (Can) Aston Martin 1: 30. 676
- Fernando Alonso (Spa) Alpine 1: 30. 160
- George Russell (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1: 30. 173
- Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Aston Martin 1: 30. 214
- Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) McLaren1: 30. 310
- Mick Schumacher (Ger) Haas F1 1: 30. 423
- Kevin Magnussen (Den) Haas F1 1: 30. 975
- Guanyu Zhou (Chn) Alfa Romeo Racing 1: 31. 020
- Alexander Albon (Tha) Williams 1: 31. 266
- Nicholas Latifi (Can) Williams 1: 31. 325
- Esteban Ocon (Fra) Alpine No Time Set
What are the standings for the championship?
What do we know about Miami International Autodrome (MIA)?
- Circuit length: 5. 412km
- First grand prix: 2022
- Laps: 57
- Race distance: 308. 326km
- Number of corners: 19
- Overtaking chances: Difficult to know at this stage but by far the best opportunity looks likely to be the long run from turn 16 unto the hairpin at turn 17. The 90 degree left-hander at 11 – which comes after a few flat-out corners – could also be a good place for a move, but the braking zone might just not be enough. These two will be aided by DRS. This makes perfect sense.
What are the most recent odds?
- Charles Leclerc 4/5
- Max Verstappen 13/8
- Carlos Saizn 15/2
- Sergio Perez 16/1
- Lewis Hamilton 16/1
- George Russell 10/1
- Lando Norris 66/1