Home Global Three taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide leak in Armagh

Three taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide leak in Armagh

0
Three taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide leak in Armagh
.


Two children and an adult have been taken to hospital by ambulance following a suspected carbon monoxide leak in Co Armagh.

The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service said it took the three from a premises in the CIDO business park on Charles Street in Lurgan on Thursday evening. A spokesperson stated that they were being treated for possible side effects of carbon Monoxide.

The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service stated in a statement, that they received a call shortly after 6 p.m. on Thursday May 5th regarding a gas leak in a Lurgan business park.

“NIAS dispatched one HART (Hazardous Area Respond Ream) and an emergency team to the incident.

” Following initial assessment at the scene, an adult and two children were transported by ambulance to Craigavon Area Hospital.

“Contrary reports in Social Media, NIAS didn’t declare a major incident related to this .”

The Irish Times has more

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here